Would you like to take the next step in your IT career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your position.
You will provide professional technical support to an external client. The main tasks include:
– Identify and manage the root of incidents
– Solve technical issues within service agreement
– Contribute with your knowledge to performance reviews and suggest improvements
– Analyze the recurring incidents and solve them through problem management process
– Competitive salary above the average of the market
– 8 hours work shift between 6 AM to 6 PM
– Relocation package
– A chance to work in the company which was recognized and awarded as a Top Employer for providing the best possible work environment
– Working with the exceptional clients which are the leading providers of financial services, healthcare, media, and communication etc.
– An international atmosphere with the most talented IT professionals
– Constant support on the direction of career growth within the company
– Extra training and certification opportunities for professional development
– Brand new office with a fresh startup environment enriched with great entertainment activities
– Extra compensation for providing support to clients outside regular hours on an “on call”
– Start date: ASAP
Our client is an international award-winning IT services provider with the world-wide presence. For their new offices in Prague, Czech Republic, they are currently looking for a Unified Communications Engineer speaking Czech.
The ideal candidate has already gained experience in unified communications support and would like to further develop it.
– Czech and English on a business level (spoken/written)
– Experience in any of the following technologies:
– Cisco Call Manager
– Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business
– Any IT certification will be considered as a plus
– Dynamic and performance driven working attitude
– Open minded and positive nature
– Interested in further developing acquired IT skills