Would you like to take the next step in your IT career? Are you interested in an opportunity to work completely from home? Then this is your position.
Our client is an international IT services provider offering spectacular work conditions. They are currently looking for a Unified Communications Engineer speaking German.
You will provide professional 2nd level technical support to an external client. The main tasks include:
– Identify and manage the root of incidents
– Solve technical issues within service agreement
– Contribute with your knowledge to performance reviews and suggest improvements
– Analyze the recurring incidents and solve them through problem management process
– Competitive salary above the average of the market
– A chance to work in the company which was recognized and awarded as a Top Employer for providing the best possible work environment
– Working with the exceptional clients which are the leading providers of financial services, health care, media and communication etc.
– International atmosphere with the most talented IT professionals
– Constant support on the direction of career growth within the company
– Extra training and certification opportunities for professional development
– 8 hours work shift between 6 AM to 6 PM
– Extra compensation for providing support to clients outside regular hours on an “on call”
– Start date: ASAP
The ideal candidate has already gained experience in unified communications support and would like to further develop it.
– German and English on a business level (spoken/written)
– Experience in any of the following technologies:
– Cisco Call Manager
– Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business
– Any IT certification will be considered as a plus
– Dynamic and performance driven working attitude
– Open minded and positive nature
– Interested in further developing acquired IT skills